We have extensive experience in working with autonomous organizations. We are familiar with the needs and expectations of the public sector – our company has carried out projects for over one hundred entities.
We develop necessary application documents, including feasibility studies, business plans and applications for funding. Our services include strategic consulting, supervision over correct performance of tasks and financial management of a project until the full amount has been received.
Together with our clients, we go through all steps leading to the acquisition of funding:
- Identification of a clients (applicants) needs regarding the subject matter of a subsidy.
- Selection of a relevant project type (training, counseling, investment) and aid program corresponding to a clients needs.
- Project analysis and evaluation to determine the potential of receiving funding from the EU (audit).
- Development of strategic documents required by EU funds.
- Consulting in thorough project planning.
- Consulting in budget creation – identification of eligible and non-eligible costs.
- Support in obtaining external capital.
- Preparation of a correct application for funding and complete application documentation necessary for acquisition of funding from the selected EU fund and other foreign grants.
- Development, depending on a funds requirements, of a feasibility study or a business plan for an investment,
- Performance, depending on an undertakings nature, of evaluation or a report on an investments environmental impact
- Monitoring of the application examination process.
- Further cooperation concerning the recommendation of an application for funding (EU funds management)